It's a mom thing

oh hell yes!

Guilty.  My kids tell me that I worry too much.  I can't argue with them, because they are correct.   I do love when God specifically answers prayers though.  One of my sons is in South Korea teaching and enjoying it.  He recently wanted to go to a part of the world that his dad and I were not happy concerned about.  I prayed and God answered - that door did not open.  Woohoo!!  Doin' the mom happy dance.  It reminds me of a quote that I saw (and shared) with my other son when he was in high school. 
You may know where you are and God may know where you are, but if mom doesn't know where you are, you and God had better be real good friends."
Don't you just love it?
Would the FBI hire you?
Blessings,

6 comments:

Susie said...

Holly, I love what you said to your son. I always told my girls..I may not see you, but God does. If you have something to tell..tell me, because someone else will. Enjoy this day, Susie

Nancy said...

Oooh...I love that quote...it's fabulous! Thanks for sharing this great post! Have a beautiful day!...Nancy :o)

Stephanie said...

I can't believe the worry that comes with motherhood! I am thankful I have the Lord to control things and I know He will protect my son :) Thank you for this post - great quote! Have a lovely day.

Hugs,
Stephanie

Salmagundi said...

This post is so true!! Love the quote. BTW, Bob just left (9:00 am) and is on his way to Jefferson with the poster. Sally

NanaDiana said...

Oh- Yeah- and we already have a REAL agent in the family- Imagine HER when that baby gets bigger! xo Diana

Noelle the dreamer said...

Worrying is part of any mother's job Holly! Been there, done that!
God is always there though so hang in there!
Blessings,

Search This Blog