A Pink Giveaway


A giveaway for you.  
The winner will receive the book "A Survivor's Gift", a soft sculpture ornament of a woman that has a ribbon draped across her that says "Survivor" and a One of a Kind dress form in pink and white stripes, pink polka dot wings and the word "HOPE" and finally all served on a plate of "hope".
You can win by doing the following.  You will be entered for each one you would like to do:
1. Leave a comment on what hope means to you
2. Become a follower
If you are already a follower, then let me know
3. Post this on your blog to let others know of the giveaway and let me know that you have done this.
Thank you so much!
This giveaway will be open through Friday, November 9th, 2012.




Blessings,

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sweet Holly, thanks for visiting my other blog, I hope you can stop by Lulus Lovlies Pink Saturday post and check out the The Pink Scarf Project for a very rewarding bit of giving to all of those who have suffered from this dreadful disease. Hugs and love my friend, Marilou xoxo

Ann said...

Holly thanks for coming by and leaving a comment on my post. I'm already and follower and would love to win the giveaway.
Ann

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Hi Holly! Thank you for visiting my blog with your nice comments.
I love your giveaway and I am already a happy follower! It would be so exciting to win!
HPS!
♥ Jil

LV said...

What s cute and unique giveaway. Someone should be pleased to win this gift.

Danice G said...

How nice and thoughtful. Please enter me in the giveaway. I will post to my sidebar :)

Stephanie said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a kind comment. Your giveaway is so sweet and thoughtful - anyone would be blessed to receive it. I just became your follower and I look forward to future visits.

Blessings,
Stephanie
www.theenchantingrose.blogspot.com

Love Of Quilts said...

What a nice thought! I am a follower.

bj said...

Coming by to wish you a Happy Pink Saturday.
xo

Annesphamily said...

I do follow you!
Love your giveaway! It is sweet and very thoughtful!
I will make a button as long as I can borrow your photo!?
COme visit soon. I have a double giveaway going on! Hugs Anne

Happy Weekend!

Anonymous said...

Neat giveaway. I'm in, I'm in. I was just over on Ann's Phamily Blog (Pink Link #61) mentioning the distracted chicken pen and having told you about it. She's having a giveaway too.
All the giveaways I've seen today are great. Hers is for 3yrs blogging.
Is your book about surviving cancer? I've been curious about the book ever since I first saw it on your blog sidebar "coming soon". I guess that was your ebook. I need to go check it out on the ebook. However, I wouldn't mind winning it in a giveaway either. Right?
Since I don't use my Google login much, I can't remember who I follow by way of Google's old follower gadget and who I follow by RSS, email and Networked and...the list gets longer I think. One of these days I'll have to straighten that out! That's a job and a half.
Anyway, I'm rambling . . . gotta get some other things done today.
See ya later. Jenn

Di@Cottage-Wishes said...

Hope is the sound of your loved ones! I would love to have your giveway. Di@Cottage-wishes

Di@Cottage-Wishes said...

i am already a follower and would be glad to post this, my best friend had breast cancer and was truly a wonderful soul. Much love, Di@ Cottage-wishes

Create With Joy said...

Dear Holly,

Thanks for visiting me at Create With Joy - I LOVE your blog and your beautiful giveaway!

Please enter me twice. I am a new follower on Linky Followers & I have hope because of what Jesus has done for me!

Have a wonderful day and stop by and share your creativity with us at Inspire Me Monday (a week-long weekly party!)

Create With Joy
http://create-with-joy.com

Lisabella Russo said...

Hope is many things, but I think that believing that things can improve is part of hope to me.

Chatty Crone said...

I am a follower of yours. sandie

Chatty Crone said...

Hope to me means never ever giving up - keep a little ember of hope in you that is alive and well. sandie

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to check on you - haven't seen a post lately. I hope all is well with you. Jenn

Search This Blog