Family


So much for us to be thankful for.  When I say that I am thankful for my family, I really, really mean it!  I have wonderful children and a good husband.  I have wonderful daughters and son-in-law, and I have precious grandchildren.  They make my heart swell!  Oh, I almost forgot - and my dogs!!!!  I love my dogs! =0)

                                         My daughter-in-law, daughter, and two granddaughters
                                                                    Son and his wife
                                                                         son-in-law
                                                          my two sons and daughter

 
                                                    My son (by marriage) and daughter-in-law

 My daughter and son (by marriage) and their dad
 
My adorable grandson 
                                                                    Where it all began...
Thank you for indulging me...

Blessings,

5 comments:

Salmagundi said...

Loved seeing your family. I sometimes (when things aren't going so well) to be thankful for my family -- where would I be without them???? Thanks for the reminder. Sally

Love Of Quilts said...

What a lovely family you have, so glad you shared with us, now where are you.

Salmagundi said...

Holly-- Thanks for stopping by my blog to comment on the milk pail. Bob couldn't believe that Greg Smith's store was open - he said he plans to be open on Thurs., Fri., & Sat. I'll believe that when I see it!!! Have a good weekend. Sally

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh wow, Holly, how completely beautiful!!! You and your whole family look soooo gorgeous!! xo Cindy

Susie said...

Pretty people in all the photos. Smiles, Susie

Search This Blog