Impossible


...
 Alice laughed. "There's no use trying," she said: "one can't believe impossible things."
"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." 
What impossible things have you believed done recently?  I can't wait too hear!


Blessings,

12 comments:

NanaDiana said...

I love this bit of wisdom from that book. I think sometimes just doing the mundane from day to day - when life is not the exciting adventure you always thought it would be- is an impossibility realized. Great post- xo Diana

LV said...

Loved visiting and seeing your pink post. Like your thoughts on the impossible.

Anonymous said...

Neat pink poster! And, that is soooo true. That tension that gets you there ...phew! I love the statement of the Queen too. "Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast"! Mm-hmm.

For a bit of unbelievable - check out my post -- raised my eyebrows!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Shabbyprimdelights said...

Happy Pink Saturday :)
Michelle

BG said...

I always believed it was impossible for me to get organised enough to do Pink Saturday ... I've done it three times now! LOL!

Happy Pink Saturday!

DearHelenHartman said...

I LOVE the pink colored quote. My impossible dream happened 15 years ago when people said I could never write and sell a book but I did!

Nancy said...

Hi, Holly?
I was wondering what time the Queen ate breakfast? lol Just kidding!
Lovely post! It brought two other quotes to my mind. One is to "always dwell in possibilities" and the second is "nothing is impossible when you put your trust in God"! :o)

Linda M. said...

Happy Pink Saturday Holly, Great post I never thought about these words before. Joyous Wishes, Linda

Jeanne said...

Great quotes and I do believe in the impossible. Life is happier when the attitude is positive. Smile.
Hugs, Jeanne

Jennelise said...

What beautiful quotes! Just what I needed to hear today too :) Thankyou! I think we make things seem impossible when really we are always so much stronger than we realize.
Jennelise

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love these quotes! I've made a LOT of bunnies and chicks! I've lost count...but it seemed impossible! I just kept working! ♥

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Holly,
I just came over to say "hi" and sending richest blessings for a beautiful week ahead...and such a special week it is, too between Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday.
XO
Cindy

Search This Blog