Christmas goodies

Do you remember the other day when I told you about the snack with almond bark?  Well, looky at what I found.  I am SO trying this!  I thought I'd share.  I can't tell you how it tastes other than to say that those on Pinterest think it is the bomb!
It is called Christmas White Trash
 Christmas White Trash- seriously the bomb. for gifts with cute containers. I have people ask me for this!!
 I found it here
Blessings,

4 comments:

Nancy said...

It does kind of look like the scrapings in the garbage can! lol I'm sure it's much tastier though! :o)

NanaDiana said...

Oh-Gotta love me some White Trash! xo Diana

Noelle the dreamer said...

Oh Holly, you're funny! Christmas white trash?! I think I'll pass and stick with our Yule log, truffles, speculoos and marzipan fruits! (All homemade too).
Enjoy the blessings of the Season,

Love Of Quilts said...

I can see where they got the name...by the photo..it doesn't look to tasty but I would bet it is.

Search This Blog