Day 13: Imperfection

Today, I am very thankful...
Pinned Image

 Imperfection is art, the universe, the smile, the laughter, the stories that come from the awkward moment.  I am rejoicing today in being imperfectly beautiful!  And you?

Blessings,

3 comments:

Susie said...

Wouldn't "sameness" be a bore?" Let us all be happy being ourselves. Smiles, Susie

Anonymous said...

not imperfection - more like uniqueness! So glad God breaks the mold after he makes each one of us!

Wish you could see the fun tree I did for my other booth. I used a 6 ft ladder and garland, lights and lots of country/cowboy stuff- it turned out so cute!! Am going to try and get a decent picture of it but it is so hard to get good pictures of the window displays. Sure was fun seeing it all come together as I had no idea what I was doing! Yippee Jesus!

bee blessed
mary

NanaDiana said...

Yeah- I am pretty imperfect, too. Perfect in my imperfection....that's me! xo Diana

Search This Blog