Well, do you think I rode in a balloon? I would love for you to think that I did, but the truth be told, it was tethered. One of the balloons came to our school and Tina said, "Come on. You and I are going. I already asked." It was great fun! We were up in the air and the kids were waving. What a fun day we had. I did go the next morning to the actual balloon festival to offer my services (I heard that if you offered to help get the balloon set up, they'd give you a ride). Well, no such luck - darn it! I got up at 5:30 for nuthin'! Oh well, we still had fun. I thought I would blog each day about what I am thankful for. So, today I am thankful for the opportunity of going up in a balloon, wearing pink, waving at the students, laughing and enjoying gorgeous weather!
Happy November!
Blessings,
4 comments:
Well, at least you got a chance to go up-even if it was tethered. Did you love it? Glad you had a fun day- xo Diana
Way to go....count those blessings girl. Being around the balloons is exciting, I think. Enjoy your week,Holly. Smiles to all, Susie
It never hurts to try Holly and God loves you even more for that!
Happy Novembre to you as well!
That's WONDERFUL Holly, tethered or not, you still did it. Proud of you. ~ Abby
Post a Comment