Friday Fun

Get your pink on and get going! It's Black Friday!
 Oscar de la Renta pink fur. Vogue. (via OscarPRGirl)

I have to be honest and tell you that I am one of those sickos, slightly out of it, "what were you thinking type people" because I truly love Black Friday!  I don't go to fight the crowd so I can be among the first to get the deal.  I just go for the experience.  I love the music, going shopping with someone you enjoy being with (my daughter), eating lunch, looking at all the eye candy, driving through Starbucks to get a skinny latte before heading home. Today, I am thankful for being able to just enjoy being!  Wherever you are today, I hope you enjoy just being too!
Blessings,

11 comments:

Susie said...

Holly, The only reason, I have ever gone out on black Friday was to be with my daughters. Not the crowds or bargains... enjoy yourself. xo, Susie

Nancy said...

Ooh...have a fabulous time! Are you going to wear your pink furry coat? If you do pick up a wonderful bargain or two you'll have to let me know! Have a great time! :o)

NanaDiana said...

LOL- I am the exact opposite, Holly. You could not drag me out to shop on Black Friday- xo Diana

sandy said...

I stayed home for a relaxing day on Black Friday. I truly am enjoying "just being" as I read friendly blogs while drinking coffee and enjoying another piece of pie.
sandy :)

BG said...

It doesn't have to be black Friday for me to go and shop with my daughter, any day of the week will do! But you go indulge yourself Holly...you deserve it!! Hope you have fun.
Warmest hugs,
Sandi

LV said...

A lot of people really get caught up into this black Friday thing. I have never been one to do that. I do not like being crowded.

Love Of Quilts said...

I truly am not one to get out in the crowds however I do go later to see if there may be some left overs.lol. I do have to have lunch and my coffee and enjoy the looking. I enjoyed just being!

DearHelenHartman said...

I hope you had a lovely time. My daughter and I used to do that too but the past few years it's gotten too too much.

Anonymous said...

one of my daughters loves black friday too...the whole experience of it. she scans the circulars Thanksgiving night and is ready for Friday at 4am...meanwhile I am sleeping gin till 9......
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
hope you got some good sales!

sandy said...

Hi, Holly
I've not seen the movie you mentioned. Guess I should check it out. I DID get the quote from Pinterest. I usually mention that but forgot this time. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
sandy ;)

Anonymous said...

Huh? Crowds? Okay, I'm thinking maybe I should see them from your perspective instead of mine. Thank you!
Also, thanks for stopping by!
And, I'm trying to figure out "what movie" in Sandy's comment before mine. I just got here maybe it's in another post?
:) Jenn

Search This Blog