I think that sign was made for my daughter! But seriously Holly, I find that as I grow (wiser) older, I am not as picky as I used to be...There are corners (and this is a tiny house) that needs my attention yet again...Who knows what I might find...(The holidays are always a good reason for cleaning closets, silverware and such, right?!) Bless you,
3 comments:
I think that sign was made for my daughter! But seriously Holly, I find that as I grow (wiser) older, I am not as picky as I used to be...There are corners (and this is a tiny house) that needs my attention yet again...Who knows what I might find...(The holidays are always a good reason for cleaning closets, silverware and such, right?!)
Bless you,
LOL- Now THAT is a funny one! Blessings- xo Diana
hahaha...I love it, Hlly! I was just talking to someone about that but in the context of our paper crafting stashes! That's all I'm saying! :o)
Post a Comment