. . .

 This picture touched my heart when I saw it.  I hope it touches yours...
My f-in-law was in WWII.  He said that for many years after the war, he felt like he could not come to God because of the "things that he had done".   Most of us haven't been in any wars, but we have felt that way.  Guess what?  My father- in-law is home with God now, because he realized what God had done for him and that any man can come to God.  I really love my father-in-law.
By the way.  Do you know a veteran?  Thank them. Thank God for them. Hug them. Pray for them. 
Blessings,

6 comments:

NanaDiana said...

I have seen this picture before and it never fails to stir me. God bless all of our service people and I'm glad that your fil came to realize that God can forgive anything and make you worthy once again- xo Diana

Nicole Blean said...

What a sweet post, Holly! Thanks for stopping by and your sweet words of encouragement on my new house. I've inherited something PINK--wait until you see it! Will post pics in a few weeks.

Witha said...

Hi Holly! Thank you for sharing your sweet entry. God bless them all
Looking forward to your next entry

I'm your new follower on Linky. Hope you can follow me too :D

Thanks
Witha @ http://withapinkie.blogspot.com

Linda M. said...

Hi Holly it is a very touching photo. Almost all the men in my family have served our country. My father, husband, brothers, and brothers-in-law. They cover ever branch. One served in W.W.2 and one served in Vietnam. Thanks for your post. Joyous Wishes, Linda

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful photo and sentiments too.

Marie Arden said...

Wish I could find those pink polka dot peep toes Yum! Pink thoughts

Search This Blog