Well now, the first part of that prayer meant a lot to me as I am glad I was not alone this morning in this deluvial tempest we are experiencing! And here we were complaining we had no rain for 10 weeks! Just walking the dog this morning rendered me and the Corgi to look like a drowned rats! But seriously Holly, yes, Thank you God for walking with me always... Blessings,
2 comments:
Well now, the first part of that prayer meant a lot to me as I am glad I was not alone this morning in this deluvial tempest we are experiencing! And here we were complaining we had no rain for 10 weeks! Just walking the dog this morning rendered me and the Corgi to look like a drowned rats!
But seriously Holly, yes, Thank you God for walking with me always...
Blessings,
Beautiful sentiment, Holly. I am grateful for a family that I love that loves me back (most of the time)....xo Diana
Post a Comment