i am thankful for Chocolate

I am thankful for chocolate!  Yes, I really am!  I admit it!  Where would we be without chocolate?  It is an aphrodisiac or so I've heard. . .  .It is a mood lifter, a girlfriend get togetherer, the best dessert EVER.
I thought I'd share a couple of recipes that have chocolate in them.  These went over really well at some get togethers.  So, if you are looking for a way for people to say, "You are the best cook EVER", then you might want to try one of these.

I found it here
and one that you can use at fall time.  I'd swap out the candy corns for some festive red and green candies
Monster Munch (Halloween Popcorn Mix).
I found this one here

Enjoy!
Blessings,

3 comments:

Farida said...

Hi Holly! Count me in! I am very thankful for chocolates. I agree with you that they are in instant uppers for me. Lately I have learned to eat dark chocolates. They are healthier too. I love it with mint, orange and caramel. By the way, would you like us to follow each other?

Anonymous said...

I went over to the blog where you got the peanut butter ball ... it sounds very delicious. I could go for a "chocolate" ball with peanut butter and chocolate bits. Better yet, just go all chocolate .... dark and white and just chocolate.

:) Yah! Now that's what I'm talkin' about.
Thanks!

Nancy said...

Ooh...how yummy do they look! There was a time when I didn't like chocolate and didn't eat any! I've come around! lol :o)

Search This Blog