I am so excited to be able to do this! I am finally having a blog giveaway. I chose for this special giveaway this amazing Hope ring. Pink is my favorite color and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE sparkly things. This ring is in honor of those who also love all things that are pink and sparkle.
Its' clear and ruby pink crystal-studded “ribbon” is tied in a glamorous bow. It also has clear baguettes form the bow’s center knot. One look at this Hope ring and they’ll never forget you!
Here is what you can do to enter. It's up to you what you decide to do. Please leave me a message so I know.
For one chance you can leave a comment on this post.
For a second chance, post this on your sidebar with a link back to this post.
For a third chance, become a follower (and I will follow you too).
And, for a fourth chance, stop by Cindy at Cindy's Whimsical Musings who made this beautiful blog button for me and leave her a comment too!
That's it.
Happy Pink Saturday to everyone especially our hostess, Beverly at How Sweet the Sound.
Blessings,
39 comments:
Hi Holly,
WOW, I am so excited about your giveaway!!! I will post the button right away AND tomorrow I am going to make a post to tell people about it too!!!
And I had no idea, but I am having a giveaway too starting tomorrow, so I hope you'll enter!!!
XO
Cindy
And thank you SO much for letting people know about me and my little blog buttons--they are so FUN to make!!
XO
Cindy
Hi Holly- I am so excited for you...and you have my friend, Cindy, on board I see! Isn't she the greatest? Don't sign me up as I have already won many things this year but I wanted you to know that I am supporting you! xo Diana
You are going to make someone very happy. So nice of you to do a giveaway. Thank you for the chance to win. Trish
Hello, Holly
I came to your blog from Cindy's...I hope she wins this ring! But I would like a chance to win it too!
What a lovely giveaway!
Teresa in California
Hi Holly, Your give away is awesome and I would love a chance to win. I am one of your followers. I'll add your button to my side bar and I'll be back later to let you know. Linda
Holly, I'm back again to say I have your give away button posted on my side bar. Thanks again for the chance to win! xo, Linda
So nice to meet you, I also found you from Cindy...this is a fabulous giveaway and I am honored to stand in line...lol I am following you, I am anxious to get to "know" you.
What a beautiful ring! It is definitely something I would love to wear! Thanks for the chance to win such a lovely piece of jewelry!
~Trisha
OMG what a beautiful giveaway!!!
Happy pinky pink Saturday :)
I just became a follower :)
Wow that is awesome ring perfect for pink Saturday! Happy weekend!
Prayer Flower
Hi Holly! This is a sparkler! Wow! What a beautiful and amazing ring. I am always happy to find fun giveaways and new ideas from all my crafty friends! Enjoy the weekend and thanks for the giveaway! I am going to post a button. Enjoy! Anne
I am posting the button! Woo Hoo!
Hi Holly,Im in love with RINGS lol.I only wear rings and maybe bracelets no earrings.Please count me in for this lovely giveaway.I found you on Cindy's blog
Holly Im a follower now, I loved your about me.
Im taking your cute butoon as well!
Hi Holly! I took your button on the right sidebar but it doesnt work.It says image was deleted.
What a gorgeous ring! New follower from Pink Saturday!
Following you on GFC!
Hi holly I grabbed the button again and it says the video or image has been moved or deleted LOL.I dont know,its driving me crazy ha!
Hello Holly,
Please enter me in the giveaway I love that ring!!!
Have a great weekend!!!
Suzann ~xoxo~
Thanks for stopping by today, Holly. What a sweet giveaway - you are going to make some lucky person very happy.
Brenda
I am now a new follower. Look forward to reading your posts.
Brenda
GOT IT! lol
What a beautiful and generous give-away, Holly! I'm happily following you now.
Hi Holly....my name is Debbie and I am a new follower. I found you through Kathy Maximo. I have signed up to follow you and I will also add your button to my blog. I am new at this but I am thrilled to have found you!! I see you have a give away and would love to enter, absolutely a beautiful ring with so much meaning....I look forward to reading your blog....
What a lovely blog you have!
I have so enjoyed browsing. I have become a follower and I would love to ebnter your give=away.
Thank you,
Jubne xx
Why hello there...happy to meet you came by on Sweet Tea's suggestion. Love your ring and I'll be signing up as a follower.
Hugs!
Ho Holly. I am now a follower, and have your giveaway on the sidebar of my Homespun Hannah's Blog. I commented on Cindy's blog, also. The ring is beautiful!
Hi Holly please enter me in the give away, I followed the network a,d added this to my Yahoo acct. I love your blog and me and my grands are fans of Pink especially "Pink Bling"
Thanks for the offer.
Hi Holly.
What a stunning ring...you would have to feel like a million bucks wearing it. I have short fingers but I love big rings.
My jewelry of choice is rings.
I found out about your give away from the button of it on Anne's Phamily blog.
I will do all the extra things and then come back and post about it.
God Bless You
xo
Hello Holly,
I JUST BECAME A FOLLOWER OF YOUR BLOG.
THANK YOU for following me in return.
I love your scrapbook page on pray...it was beautiful
I so look forward to getting to know you better
xo
Hi Holly,
I posted your beautiful give away button on my side bar.
I know this is not for points but I posted your beautiful blog button on my side bar and I hope you will want to post mine.
I had been to see Cindy earlier but I didn't know about this give away.
xo
Very pretty! :) Hi! New follower from Welcome Wednesday! I hope you'll stop by my blog and follow back! Thanks :) Through the Eyes of a Tiger
I have it on my sidebar now!
~Trisha
Hi Holly, what a fab giveaway!!! I would LOVE to be the lucky one to win this. My BFF is a breast cancer survivor and her 5 yr anniversary is on Nov. 3rd. We are throwing a Pink Survivor party for her and this would be an awesome gift to give her. Keeping my fingers/toes crossed :)
Hi Holly..I just added your giveway to my blog sidebar :)
http://scrappin-abby.blogspot.com/
Hey Holly...yes it's me again..lol. I am now a proud follower of your blog : )
Post a Comment