Thankful for those amazing friends, strangers...

 Pinned Image

                i found it here

I am thankful for the people who made such a difference in my life.
Blessings,

6 comments:

Susie said...

Holly, That little saying is so true. I hope I have made amends if I have made someone feel badly. xo, Susie

NanaDiana said...

That is SOOOO very true, Holly. I love it and need to be reminded of that from time to time- xo Diana

Salmagundi said...

Holly-- I would love some gray wool. I haven't found any gray yet at the thrift store, so if you are willing to give it up, I'll sure take it!!! The next time I'm down in the valley, I'll let you know as I would love to see you again. Thanks for thinking of me. Sally

The Polka Dot Closet said...

That is so true, I love to compliment people and to get compliments

Carol

Chatty Crone said...

That is true just went to a funeral a couple weeks ago and all they remembered was what a great man he was and how warm and loving he was. sandie

Anonymous said...

Seems like a long time since I visited - I'm feeling better, just not the best even yet. I'm thankful for the ability and hope of feeling better though - and thanks for having stopped by my blog and wishing me well.

Your quote is ever so true.
Thanks, Jenn

Search This Blog