Time after time

Today I  am thankful for this incredible and amazing country that God has blessed us with.  We have been the land of the free and the home of the brave. May God continue to show His grace and mercy to us!  I have been studying Nehemiah and in chapter 9:28, it says:
“But as soon as they were at rest, they again did what was evil in your sight. Then you abandoned them to the hand of their enemies so that they ruled over them. And when they cried out to you again, you heard from heaven, and in your compassion you delivered them time after time.  I'm a time after timer and I am so thankful for God delighting to show Himself to us and having compassion on us time after time. 

Be a candle in the dark...


Blessings,

1 comment:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

HI ! Just wondering if this is a reflection on the election outcome? If so, I'm curious...

Thanks for the bible verse.

Jillian

Search This Blog