Thankful for Pink


Pinned Image

 Pinned Image
               i found it here


Pinned Image
                 i found it here
Pinned Image
                           i found it here
Is there a better color to be thankful for than PINK?!  I think not!
Happy Pink Saturday to Beverly and all those wonderful pink ladies!

Blessings,

12 comments:

Nancy said...

LOL...Maybe THAT'S my problem with exercise! ;o) I always enjoy your fun pink photos! Thanks for sharing them! Enjoy your Friday! :o)

Susie said...

Oh those boots look so old fashioned Bond girly.:):) Yes, I would have wanted to wear them.LOL. thanks for the pink reminders. xoxo, Susie

NanaDiana said...

LOL- oh-yeah...I am all that for that kinda assexercise. xo Diana

LV said...

Enjoyed seeing all your pinks, but love the last one best.

Valerie said...

Oh Holly...that exercise versus accessorize comment made me laugh out loud...snort! Not very lady-like huh! Happy Pink Saturday,

Valerie

Chubskulit Rose said...

Gorgeous pinks!

Crystal Air Pink

Have a great weekend.

Jeanne said...

I too have always been a pinkie. Your pinks are very sweet today. Accessorize is always a good look. Your pic gave me a good giggle.

Happy Pink Sat.
Jeanne

DearHelenHartman said...

Pink, pink and more pink - those boots make me swoon!

paintedlady89 said...

I love the coat and the boots!
Would love to have an outfit to wear with them!

Thanks for sharing!
Hugs,
Gigi

Unknown said...

Love your pink! I am hosting a giveaway on Dining With Debbie during the month of Merry, Marry Munchies. There are two giveaways, actually: (1) $50 gift certificate to my favorite jeweler, robinsonlane.com and (2) a signed copy of Kat Robinson's new book, Arkansas Pie: A Slice of the Natural State. I would love for you to enter and win one of these. Be sure to enter through rafflecopter. http://diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com/2012/11/2012-merry-merry-munchies-3-baked.htm

bohemiannie! art said...

Well maybe fuchsia?!?

momto8 said...

love the pink!!!!!

Search This Blog