He has a plan

Last week I was checking my email and found the most wonderful post from Abby over at Little Birdie Blessings and asked if I could repost it here.  I hope it speaks to you as much as it did me!
The timing of your life is unique.
You are a woman handmade by God
to fulfill wonderful plans of His.
~ Anne Ortlund ~

Digital Photo and Graphic I made for you ~ free for personal use or sharing
Click for larger image ~ right click and save to your computer


 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord,
“plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11  (NIV)
Just think..... of all the millions of people on this earth, you are unique and like none other.  God made you that way, and He does not make mistakes.  He has specific plans for your life, you need only to ask Him to show you what it is, and ask Him to help you follow His plan.  

He's the only one that knows the future and sees the whole plan laid out ahead.  How better to leave our day to day plans in the one who knows our future, than to try to get through it on our own strength.  
I hope you enjoy the graphic Abby made for you to help you remember this promise.  

Blessings,

3 comments:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Awesome post! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture and great post.
I've been seeing the same thought coming my way . . . how faith is about believing God who speaks to you in your heart. Faith is acting on those things. And in the gaps, when "everything" is headed my way ... pray for His answers . . . looking to Him for leadership. Cuz He's got the answers . . .
:) Jenn

Little Birdie Blessings said...

Thank you sweet Holly - I'm so glad you were inspired by this post and wanted to share it. Encouraging others through God's word and promises - it's what keeps us keepin on. ~ Abby

Search This Blog