A Greateful Heart


blessings

I thought this was such a wonderful quote.  How many blessings do we have and don't realize it?  I know that I do!  So, here is to the midweek hump to help you think about the blessings in your life.  What blessings can you think of today?  Me?...Well, I have a beautiful family who all have a heart for God, I have a job where I get to work with children and they make me smile,...how about you?
Blessings,

2 comments:

Danice G said...

Yes, even when times are bad, we do all have some things to be thankful for. Thank you for reminding us :)

Anonymous said...

OH! I see Danice's icon and it's a sewing machine! How cool. I recently carved out a photo of my sewing machine and mom gave me one that sits in a box like that...kinda surprised me when I saw Danice's version here.
Okay, where was I? (Easily distracted sometimes!)
Yes, I think that's what Paul (and I sure think he wrote Hebrews) said in Hebrews about a sacrifice of praise - b/c God is in control and He is always God.
I'm learning to be thankful more and more - thanks,enjoyed your post!

Search This Blog