Trust Issues

 
his just cracks me up!!  I saw this on Dear Helen Hartman's facebook page.  You should stop by and visit her sometime or "like" her on fb.  She's got some great quotes.  I don't think that anyone ever tried to trick me with raisin cookies, but I do remember a friend once telling me to try her mom's "lasagna cookies".  You know, to this day, I don't mind a "bite size" of cold lasagna.

Have a chocolate chip cookie day - that is, if you like them!


Blessings,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I have an oatmeal raisin cookie instead- they are my favorite!

One time I had my lil sis try my frosting that I just made - It was Crisco- she still has issues over it!:)

Nancy said...

LOL...so funny!
I don't think I've ever met a cookie I didn't like! However, it's just WRONG to bit into a cookie expecting it to be a chocolate chip...only to find out it's a raisin! Or vice versa for that matter! I guess it's all in the flavor expectation, right?
Happy day to you, Hlly!! ;o)

Anonymous said...

I love the sentiment! An interesting photo - can't figure out if it's a storefront thing or what- but it's cool.
Love your comment with it.
Love chocolate chip cookies. Where was it (which blog??) that I read about a dab of chocolate added to the top of the chocolate cookie? Yum.
It's cool out - a cold front came through ... sounds like oven time for cookies. Chocolate chip cookies.

Search This Blog