Great quote. He has some good things to say. I was thinking this was one of the quotes I have stored away somewhere. I'll have to find that. Quote. I was over on another blog today, actually it's Anne's Phamily that is featured on Beverly's Pink Saturday. If you go over there and scroll down her sidebar - look a the button with the chicken and what it says. That's me, that's me! ha. I say that b/c I was distracted while writing this, but forgot to clue you in. Oh well. :) I figure you'll get a good chuckle out of that and my hopping subjects. :0 ? Really? I do?
5 comments:
So true Holly, in fact I have this pinned on my side bar :)
(())
Holly, Love this quote. Enjoy your weekend. Smiles, Susie
Hear! Hear! Hope you are having a lovely weekend Holly.
Cheers,
Sandi
Great quote. He has some good things to say. I was thinking this was one of the quotes I have stored away somewhere. I'll have to find that. Quote.
I was over on another blog today, actually it's Anne's Phamily that is featured on Beverly's Pink Saturday. If you go over there and scroll down her sidebar - look a the button with the chicken and what it says. That's me, that's me! ha. I say that b/c I was distracted while writing this, but forgot to clue you in. Oh well. :) I figure you'll get a good chuckle out of that and my hopping subjects. :0 ? Really? I do?
Hi Holly,
So nice to meet you and thanks for following my blog. I'm following you now too.
Thanks for the encouraging words.
hugs
Sissie
Post a Comment