Gone shopping

I love to go shopping with my husband said no woman ever!
 Now, I realize that a few lovely readers may have husbands who are great to shop with.  So, you may exclude yourself from this post.  I'm just sayin. . .
So, here is how it went down.  I asked my husband to go with me last weekend and he reluctantly agreed.  Here are some clips from the whole shopping experience.
We don't need that.
What do you need that for? and. . .
What are you going to do with that.
You want to know the worst part?!!  We were at the grocery store!!!  Can you believe it?  Remind me ladies not to do this again....please!!!  When I do go out of town to do some shopping retail therapy and my husband asks what all we are doing (in case he wants to come along), the answer is either a list of rules he must agree to follow or convincing him that it will not be fun.  That reminds me of a comic.  Do you remember the cartoon "Herman"?  I love Herman!!  He ranks right up there with Maxine.  When I saw this cartoon in the paper years ago, I cut it out and put it on our refrigerator.  I just loved it.  Here's hoping you have a  Terrific Tuesday!
HM123198.jpg
Blessings,

6 comments:

Nancy said...

hahaha...Love this post, Hlly!! I just read the whole thing to my husband! He took the day off and I'm hoping to go shopping later! Not JUST shopping but shopping in a craft store an hour away! lol Wish me luck? :o)

Anonymous said...

Thankfully, my husband and I do pretty good shopping together in the grocery store. But it took a while to get there, and I know what you mean.
Shame they just don't see chickens when it's like that huh? ;)
I promise I will try not to wear that one out. ;0

Love Of Quilts said...

I really got lucky one this one when we go shopping he never asks these questions, he says if you want buy it.

BG said...

Funny...my hubby asked if I wanted him to come with me grocery shopping the other day and I told him grocery shopping is something for one person alone...that way I get to buy what's on my list only and get in and out as fast as I can...I hate grocery shopping!!

Just quietly, I do nick into my favourite clothes shop at that time too. :)

Now on the other hand, antique shopping or a visit to IKEA is something we enjoy doing together...it's fun and we take our time, very rarely making it home in less than three or four hours.

Anonymous said...

I am sure glad you hubby wasn't with you this last Saturday during our shopping funtime- you wouldn't have gone home with any of those wonderful finds! Thanks so much for coming down and making the day complete with your presence!!

bee blessed
mary

Noelle the dreamer said...

Oh Holly! HOW RIGHT YOU ARE!!!!!!
Shopping never seemed to be such an ordeal until ex-RAF hubby said: 'I'll come along Lovey to help you out...' and yes, that's grocery shopping!
If we miss anything here, it becomes quite a challenge since we depend on a ferry for all supplies!
I HATE SHOPPING!!
God, please grant me patience!
Blessings to you Sweetie,

Search This Blog