Burglar proof

HAHA
Yep.  That's my motto and I'm stickin' to it.  Besides, don't they say that a messy house is a sign of a creative person?  Or, try this one...

...and your question is what?
 To all of you who are really organized, I just want you to know that I secretly wish I was too!

Blessings,

6 comments:

Nancy said...

LOL...The second one really cracked me up! I've never looked at it that way before! I've decided I'm going to feel better today! Hope you have a great one! :o)

Susie said...

Holly, To be truly organized is a dream. LOL. Enjoy this day, smiles, Susie

Love Of Quilts said...

I secretly wish I was too!

Noelle the dreamer said...

Oh Holly, what can I say? You are just too funny!
I used to be organized...it is so so these days...but I admit to drawing the line to making it difficult for burglars! I love rearranging furniture, nick knacks and even changing the draperies depending the season...
I love your approach to life Holly! Keep at it!
God bless,

Anonymous said...

: :/ :) ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh --- my comment doesn't show the spaces I had between each of those faces :(
:
:/
:)
;)

and another ;)

Search This Blog