That Ann Landers saying goes along with what I tell my daughters ...some times the best thing you can say to your children is "no". We don't need everything at once to be happy. Smiles, Susie
That is a great quote. I posted something of Ann Landers' today - I think it's today's post ... funny how things go in cycles between blogs, huh? I ran across some bio stuff on her and am interested in reading a bit more about her.
3 comments:
That Ann Landers saying goes along with what I tell my daughters ...some times the best thing you can say to your children is "no". We don't need everything at once to be happy. Smiles, Susie
Ooh...that is a great quote! Thanks for sharing it! :o)
That is a great quote. I posted something of Ann Landers' today - I think it's today's post ... funny how things go in cycles between blogs, huh? I ran across some bio stuff on her and am interested in reading a bit more about her.
Thanks.
Post a Comment