Strength

With October being breast cancer awareness month and we tend to focus on hope and courage, I thought I would begin with a quote that fit that.  I think a lot of times we don't know how strong we are until something unexpectedly difficult challenging happens.  I am still working on being braver, but like Tiny Tim said, "I am getting stronger every day."
Love it!

Blessings,

2 comments:

Susie said...

Holly, I always pray that God will make me stronger so that I can help others. Like you I want to be getting stronger everyday. Smiles, Susie

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh. I was thinking did Tiny Tim say that? I was thinking of Tip-toe-through-the-tulips Tiny Tim (wasn't that his name?) and then I realized you probably meant in the Christmas Carol? Right?
But! I know what you mean - what's that saying? What doesn't kill you makes you stronger? Kind of a weird saying BUT I like Romans 5 or Hebrews 12 that talks about endurance, character and holiness builders in the things we grow through. (Amen!)
Thanks - hope I'm not driving you nuts today w/my offbeat thinking. (I was over on another post a moment ago and a little offbeat there too.)

Search This Blog