AMEN! So much of life, doesn't make sense...like children suffering and illnesses that take people's minds and souls. It will be good to see the WHY of it all someday. xo Diana
I am so HAPPY to have come across your blogspot! I felt right at home immediately.
This is an AWESOME post, and I hope you will not mind me saving the image to put on my sidebar.
God made all things for his own glory, and by loving him and doing what He commands we can glorify Him. Although I am a sinner, he forgives me and TAKES GOOD CARE of me.
I THOROUGHLY enjoyed my stop at your blog Holly, and I'm looking forward to reading many more of your posts. I'd like to invite you to be my friend :) And follow each other.
Keep growing and glowing for God! God bless you. ✽Kerrie (aka KC)
4 comments:
AMEN! So much of life, doesn't make sense...like children suffering and illnesses that take people's minds and souls. It will be good to see the WHY of it all someday. xo Diana
Oh, yes! Exactly! Fearfully and wonderfully made by Him and for Him! :o)
Dear Holly,
I am so HAPPY to have come across your blogspot! I felt right at home immediately.
This is an AWESOME post, and I hope you will not mind me saving the image to put on my sidebar.
God made all things for his own glory, and by loving him and doing what He commands we can glorify Him. Although I am a sinner, he forgives me and TAKES GOOD CARE of me.
I THOROUGHLY enjoyed my stop at your blog Holly, and I'm looking forward to reading many more of your posts. I'd like to invite you to be my friend :) And follow each other.
Keep growing and glowing for God! God bless you. ✽Kerrie (aka KC)
Bedazzles shoe!!
My PINK please come and see when you have time. Have a safe and happy weekend!
Post a Comment