Oh, how fun is that! Hello, Holly! I've missed you and your wonderful quotes! I've been out of commission for a little bit but I'm trying to get back into the swing of things! Hope you have a happy weekend!...Nancy :o)
Well you just get your sparkle on lady! I think I will too!HPSLL
A girl can NEVER have too much sparkle...!Have a wonderful weekend- come visit us!Sparkly Hugs,Tobi and the Pixies!
Hi Holly..I love that quote too!!Happy Pink Saturday..xo Tami
Great post. Short, sweet and to the point.
I love that...Keep Calm And Sparkle....I think that is my favorite take on this old saying so far!HPS!♥ Jil
I don't know it I can sparkle AND keep calm. It's one or the other for me. Happy Pink Saturday.
Happy Pink Saturday! That's a cute saying.Pat
I'm sparkling alright- just like a ginger ale that has gone flat! xo Diana
Such a lovely quote!Happy Pink Saturday :)Greetings from Australia♥~Pernilla
Happy Pink Saturday Holly ... thanks for the nudge and so happy you understand my need for ONE more. LOL!
Happy PINK Saturday! You know, some girls just naturally SPARKLE because they are born with glitter in their veins! :) Have a great weekend, Nan
This is just too cute!!
I've got this picture on my side bar love itAnn
Inspiring!My PINK..., have a great weekend!
Oh my gosh, that is just toooo adorable, Holly! I LOVE it! And YOU sparkle, my friend. Happy Pink Saturday!XOCindy
Well how surprising...or not...that we both chose sparkle as our S word. I do think we all need to do our best to sparkle!Fun word!Hugs~
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Oh, how fun is that!
Hello, Holly! I've missed you and your wonderful quotes! I've been out of commission for a little bit but I'm trying to get back into the swing of things! Hope you have a happy weekend!...Nancy :o)
Well you just get your sparkle on lady! I think I will too!
HPS
LL
A girl can NEVER have too much sparkle...!
Have a wonderful weekend- come visit us!
Sparkly Hugs,
Tobi and the Pixies!
Hi Holly..I love that quote too!!
Happy Pink Saturday..xo Tami
Great post. Short, sweet and to the point.
I love that...Keep Calm And Sparkle....I think that is my favorite take on this old saying so far!
HPS!
♥ Jil
I don't know it I can sparkle AND keep calm. It's one or the other for me. Happy Pink Saturday.
Happy Pink Saturday! That's a cute saying.
Pat
I'm sparkling alright- just like a ginger ale that has gone flat! xo Diana
Such a lovely quote!
Happy Pink Saturday :)
Greetings from Australia♥
~Pernilla
Happy Pink Saturday Holly ... thanks for the nudge and so happy you understand my need for ONE more. LOL!
Happy PINK Saturday! You know, some girls just naturally SPARKLE because they are born with glitter in their veins! :) Have a great weekend, Nan
This is just too cute!!
I've got this picture on my side bar love it
Ann
Inspiring!
My PINK..., have a great weekend!
Oh my gosh, that is just toooo adorable, Holly! I LOVE it! And YOU sparkle, my friend. Happy Pink Saturday!
XO
Cindy
Well how surprising...or not...that we both chose sparkle as our S word. I do think we all need to do our best to sparkle!
Fun word!
Hugs~
Post a Comment