LOL!! I love Miss Piggy...and her fabulous quotes! My daughter gave me the new Muppet movie for my birthday. I haven't watched it yet but I'm sure looking forward to it! They're so much fun! Have a wonderful weekend!...Nancy :o)
Dear Holly, Those pictures of Miss Piggy sure did make me smile! I remember when I was little, trying to perfect that flick of the hair with the oi-ya that Miss Piggy so elegantly does. I hope you have lots of fun shopping. Have a wonderful weekend. Blessings, Kerrie (aka KC)
What a great pink post! Thanks for the smile Holly:) Be Blessed, Suzanne p.s. i'm trying to access the calendar of hope without much luck. its it still available?
Hi Holly Sweetie... Oh how I love, LOVE Miss Piggy. She goes way back to the days when they first came out. We used to sing and sing with Kermit and Miss Piggy to the kiddos. They still love them today as well, and now share with their kiddos.
Thank you for the beautiful memory this evening. I am so smiling inside dear friend.
Have a glorious Sunday dear friend. Many hugs and SO much love, Sherry
15 comments:
LOL!! I love Miss Piggy...and her fabulous quotes!
My daughter gave me the new Muppet movie for my birthday. I haven't watched it yet but I'm sure looking forward to it! They're so much fun!
Have a wonderful weekend!...Nancy :o)
Well, you hace fun! Gotta love Miss Piggy's style! xo Diana
Love me some Miss Piggy wisdom - and pink sparkly shoes!
Love Miss Piggy wisdom :)
HPS
Michelle
Aaawww Miss piggy has great taste in fashion.I'm your new follower on both your blog and Pinterest.Glad you enjoyed My post-Denise
Dear Holly, Those pictures of Miss Piggy sure did make me smile! I remember when I was little, trying to perfect that flick of the hair with the oi-ya that Miss Piggy so elegantly does. I hope you have lots of fun shopping. Have a wonderful weekend. Blessings, Kerrie (aka KC)
So beautiful! Come and join my Color Connection meme too. The linky is at my Pink Dinosaurs entry. Have a lovely weekend!
Love Miss P's logic. xoxoRebecca
Well that statement makes me feel really good Holly ... something very positive for us cuddly ones. LOL!!
Great shoes too! Happy Pink Saturday!
Ohhhh I am REALLY stylin' ! I think I neeed those sparkly pink shoes.
Happy Pink Saturday
What a great pink post! Thanks for the smile Holly:)
Be Blessed,
Suzanne
p.s. i'm trying to access the calendar of hope without much luck. its it still available?
Thanks for sharing! Who does not love Miss Piggy! Happy Pink Saturday.
Now thats so cute!!Miss Piggy is definately a "pinkie". Love her style.
Ann
She sure does have a love for pink...that pig has STYLE! Cute.
Hi Holly Sweetie...
Oh how I love, LOVE Miss Piggy. She goes way back to the days when they first came out. We used to sing and sing with Kermit and Miss Piggy to the kiddos. They still love them today as well, and now share with their kiddos.
Thank you for the beautiful memory this evening. I am so smiling inside dear friend.
Have a glorious Sunday dear friend. Many hugs and SO much love, Sherry
Post a Comment