Once you make a decision and do it, don't look
back. Maybe you could've done it
differently - do it differently next time.
Yes, there will be consequences - good or bad. Learn from it and go on. Chances are, the decision you made was pretty
good anyhow.
Blessings,

4 comments:
LOL - if you can't change it, go with it. Of course, I am terrible at making decisions and sticking to them.
I often do that- second guess myself. It is hard to let go of some of the decisions I make sometimes! xo Diana
As I read this, I thought about an attorney I worked for, who once told me, when I was panicked b/c of an error in filings, that the only error she would be concerned with is an error that can't be fixed. In the case at hand, it was fixable. And, I thought it or I were doomed. Makes me smile even now.
How's the Nehemiah study going? Are you using the DVD's or just the book. The book can pretty much stand alone. In fact, I think most of Moore's studies can do that too.
"Rewind?" (from reading a post you did after this and thinking about that other post!) Oh, I know I had looked at this but forgot I'd commented before! :) Re-play!
Post a Comment