beginning again


I love springtime!!  It's when everything gets a chance to "start over".  The flowers never looked more beautiful, the trees and all their beautiful blooms grace the sky, and the smell of freshly cut grass!  Yummm!!!  We get the opportunity to "start over".  Some of us start over more than others, and  for some of us our "springtime" comes later than others.  But, that's okay.  You have the freedom to begin again when you're ready and however often you need to.  Happy Spring!  
Blessings,

4 comments:

Love Of Quilts said...

I NEVER THOUGHT OF IT THAT WAY BUT YOUR SO RIGHT IT IS A TIME TO START OVER...SPRING CLEANING AND ALL.

Susie said...

Hello Holly,
Thank you for visiting my site. I have to tell you, Spring was my mom's favorite time of the year. It was coming out of winter and planting new flowers and seeing everything fresh again, that she loved. It has been one of the nicest springs, I can remember. Smiles to you, Susie(She Junks)

NanaDiana said...

Spring was my Mom's & my brother's favorite season. You are right- it is a time for growth and renewal- xo Diana

Anne said...

Dear Holly,
Beautiful! You have a lovely blog, and I'm a new follower...♥♥
So nice to meet you!
Best,
Anne
(P.S. May I ask a question of you?...♥...How did you get your pretty "scripty" signature after your posts?)

Search This Blog