I tell my oldest son
that God has extra angels watching over him because of his adventuresome
spirit. I am so thankful that we can call on God and that He sends His angels...won't it be exciting to know how many times they were actually there and we were unaware?!
Blessings,

4 comments:
I always prayed that our kids would be hedged by angels. I know that our youngest son's life was spared at least 3 times when he was an adventurous youth. I'm sure there were many times we did NOT know about. Blessings-xo Diana
Oh Holly...I do believe in angels. God is good to all of us. God loves us even when we forget to love Him. So good to have God and His angels watching over us. Smiles, Susie(She Junks)
It's a lovely thought that I suspect all us mama's cling to. We're not just winging it, angels watch over us.
P.S. You header is so pretty. I love roses and John Waterhouse!
Post a Comment