Are they talkin' stuff?!


 What you say about me says a whole lot about you.

I love this quote!  So often I have kids come and tell me what someone said about them.  One young lady said that she couldn't wait to grow up so people would quit judging her.  I told her that it took me a long time to realize that no matter how old you get, people are still going to talk.  So, I share that with you today just in case. . . By the way, I think that you are awesome!!!
Blessings,

6 comments:

Nancy said...

What a beautiful photo...and what a great quote! Fabulous post, Holly! I think you're awesome too! Thanks for the smile! Have a beautiful day!...Nancy :o)

NanaDiana said...

What a great quote. I have never heard that before. I love it...and I think YOU are pretty awesome, too! xo Diana

Noelle the dreamer said...

Great quote, absolutely priceless!
Must remember!!
Blessings to you and yours,

Anonymous said...

That's so very true - you know - we don't realize that we will be older versions one day and have even more to deal with. Building oneself from scratch - so to speak. Tough job, but someone's gotta do it! I'm so thankful that Jehovah God is faithful and doesn't stop loving or building me. Passing along good thoughts there, that's part of building and sharing. Love it. :) Jenn

Anonymous said...

Really glad I found your blog. Very nice!!! Wonderful quote!

Suzanne said...

What a great quote! My girls (teens) need to hear that one. Thanks for sharing!

Search This Blog