Lots of colorful treasures lies with each of us
- especially what lies in the heart.Discover the true beauty within you and then paint your world. What color is in your heart today?
Blessings,
I had been by recently to catch up on views - but hadn't made any comment. I love what Anne of A Little Fur in the Paint said. Had to go check out her blog. Might need to go see Susie too! Anyway the comments and post went well together! Jenn
3 comments:
I was feeling a bit blue, until I started reading blogs. We have to make ourselves happy:):) Smiles, Susie
Thank you so much for visiting me, Holly...I guess I'm sort of "Valspar Satin White w/ Mushroom Glaze" today...LOL
Hugs,
Anne
I had been by recently to catch up on views - but hadn't made any comment. I love what Anne of A Little Fur in the Paint said. Had to go check out her blog. Might need to go see Susie too! Anyway the comments and post went well together! Jenn
Post a Comment