Are you a people pleaser?


 
 I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow is not looking good either.  
hahahahahaha....I just love this.  Actually, I am a recovering people pleaser...is that okay?
Blessings,

5 comments:

BG said...

Love it! And what a face ... a perfect fit for the quote.

Holly I gave up trying to please other people a long time a go ... so thesedays it's a case of take me as you find me.

Susie said...

Oh Holly what a touchy subject sometimes. I have learned there are some people, the more you help, the more you have to help. Takers and givers. Some times takers will use you up. Even our dearest family members. I am always nice to all people , but try to stay clear of some of their woes. Smiles to you , Susie(She Junks)

NanaDiana said...

ME TOO! I think age has been the cure for me. I became a slave to the "takers" in my life. It is hard still, though, to say No~ xo Diana

Di@Cottage-Wishes said...

Yes, I am a recovering people pleaser also. But lately I have been a little to honest in my comments, I try not to bite but sometimes people do push the buttons. I love this saying.

Anonymous said...

And if we said that it's not okay . . . ? (ha ha)
Love the photo and the sentiments. I KnOw what you're talkin' about . . . ad it's tough breaking down that rubble and building appropriate walls (Nehemiah study coming through!)

Search This Blog