Be prepared... it wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
This quote was thought up for people like me. I am not a "prepared person" by nature. I prefer flying by the seat of my pants. Okay, maybe I don't "prefer" doing it that way, but that is the way my limb is bent. It does sort of make life more interesting. "Flying by the seat of our pants people" need "Noah people" in our lives. Are you a Noah?
Blessings,

5 comments:
LOL-I am usually the Noah!...but not always~ xo Diana
Noah way! Fraid I listen to the beat of a different drummer and am usually out of step with him! Just wanted to let you know I answered your question at Dear Helen Hartman and linked to your blog today.
Hello, Holly...I've been seeing you at Jenn's Peacorn, Popnuts...and decided to come by and say hello.
COL (chuckle out loud)...I really like your photo which accompanies your post sentiment. Yes, it's always good to be prepared. Seems like I've ended up quite a bit like that poor fellow in the trees.
My mother was ALWAYS prepared. When we would go on a trip she would pack the kitchen sink.
But I think the best preparation is trusting in God. This is what has been brought to my attention in bold letters recently.
Wishing you a joyfully blessed day,
Marianne
I am a Noah. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Belated Happy Easter.
Hi, Holly -- thanks for stopping by The Marmelade Gypsy -- I do love the "string" idea for finding a basket!
Post a Comment