In her Easter bonnet...
Don't you just love this picture?!!
i found it here
I want this Wendy doll!! Isn't she precious?!
I had many dolls growing up, but not one like this.
I lovingly played with my dolls and took such good
care of them. Dolls were my friends. Don't they just
pull at our heartstrings?
My favorite song as a child on Easter morning and still is to this day, "Christ the Lord is risen today. Hallelujah!" He is risen indeed!
I found it here
May your Easter be blessed!
Happy Pink Saturday! Please visit Beverly and the other wonderful ladies!
Blessings,
18 comments:
I love that first picture- it reminds me of myself back in the 60's and early 70's. And that doll is adorable. xo Diana
Sending you lovely wishes! I'm enchanted here!
Happy Easter! -- jeanie and The Marmelade Gypsy
Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Easter. ~Diane (I am #16)
Oh I just love those hats! That photo takes me back to my youth. LOL!
Happy Pink Easter Saturday.
Oh! That hat picture is great! I've shots of my aunts and mom like this! And now, I have some of their hats!
Happy Resurrection Day, friend!
Joy!
Kathy
I love that picture. I have many fond memories of shopping for Easter clothes each year while growing up in the 1950's. I put one up on my blog for Pink Saturday. It's down at the bottom. Love that Madame Alexander in the egg. I have many fond memories of playing with my dolls and I still do sometimes. I have some of my dolls dressed for Easter on my blog today. Great minds think alike!
Happy Easter, Holly! I LOVE all the pictures! I just sent you a copy of the recording from the radio...it should be in your inbox!
XO
Cindy
First off, let me just say that I think I was born in the wrong year (1960) -- I should have been born in the 50's so I could dress like those gals! I love that picture! Secondly, that hymn is one of MY favorites -- it really does capture the joy of Easter/Resurrection morning! Thanks for your lovely post!
Oh that photo could have been me and my girlfriends in 1967!!!!I had those same clothes and shoes. I love your Easter image of the empty tomb.
Happy Easter
Ann
Blessings this Easter Holly, Hugs and love sent your way! Marilou
Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Easter to you and your family, Holly. Thank you for always making Pink Saturday special.♥
I love, love, love this post. The first photo is a gem. I've been singing Easter Parade to myself all week. In your Easter bonnet with all the frills upon it.
Easter is my favorite of all holidays. Having the comfort of knowing Jesus died for all of our sins is my greatest blessings.
Happy Easter and Happy Pink Saturday
Love the picture of the women dressed in their Easter best.
Suzann ~xoxo~
Another comment from me, I wanted to thank you for you said about my cross in my yard. We live on a busy street and there will be thousands that drive by our yard over the holiday. It makes me feel so humble to know that they will consider what this weekend means. Tomorrow I plan on draping a white clothe to represent the resurrection!!!
Ann
Love the first pic :)
Wishing you and yours a happy and healhty Easter ;)
Smiles~
Mari
singing along with you Holly !
& such hotties in their Easter hats!
{bonnets?}
HaPpY PS and Blessed Easter...
Happy Pink Saturday Easter! What a lovely post. I love the first picture. THat is wonderful. The woman in the Pink is so stylish! lol Enjoy. Grace xoox
Such lovely photos, I especially loved the little Madame Alexander doll in the Easter egg, thanks for sharing and Happy Easter!
That picture from the 60's cracks me up, the hair, the hats, ha ha! Have a great week, Nan
Post a Comment