Someone once said
that a rose by any other name is still a rose.You, regardless of your past, are still a creation of God full of
beauty. I think we all make a beautiful rose garden!
I think that is the beauty of relationship with Jesus Holly. It is only in Him that we can truly understand who we are and unfold into the beautiful rose He has created!
Have a great week friend! Still working on the house- will it ever end- actually I am so enjoying our son being here that I hope it doesn't end too soon!
Did you go to the Quilt show in Pueblo this weekend? Ended up going with a friend on Saturday and we took a felting class- it was fun!
Holly I just love reading your blog. Your words of love and encouragement are always just on target for me. I love that we are all roe's in His garden. Blessings
5 comments:
Quite true ... but there was an occasion in the supermarket recently, where I wished we all smelt just as sweet! LOL!
I think that is the beauty of relationship with Jesus Holly. It is only in Him that we can truly understand who we are and unfold into the beautiful rose He has created!
Have a great week friend! Still working on the house- will it ever end- actually I am so enjoying our son being here that I hope it doesn't end too soon!
Did you go to the Quilt show in Pueblo this weekend? Ended up going with a friend on Saturday and we took a felting class- it was fun!
bee blessed
mary
Holly I just love reading your blog.
Your words of love and encouragement are always just on target for me. I love that we are all roe's in His garden.
Blessings
So pretty and so true Holly.
Just stopping by to say hello.
Bless you,
Mary
Very well said. And, beautiful photo!
Sandi's comment is certainly funny, isn't it?
Post a Comment