My second favorite

 Pinned Image
                                 i found it here
My second favorite household chore is ironing.  My first being hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.  ~Erma Bombeck
Gotta love Erma!

Blessings,

5 comments:

NanaDiana said...

THAT is hysterical! However, I really DO like to iron...I know...I know.. feel free to throw things at me! xo Diana

Daniella said...

She is hysterical isn't she??? I loved reading her column!!
xxDaniella

Noelle the dreamer said...

'If life is supposed to be a bowl of cherries, why am I getting all the pits?' is my favourite of her many quotes!
I do enjoy ironing though...when it is a choice, not a chore...
Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

Erma Bombeck could say it like no one else could, couldn't she? That was great! At first, I saw the lines in my email and I thought, you're crazy to like ironing! ha. Great laugh. Thanks! Jenn

DearHelenHartman said...

Erma is the queen! Thanks for reminding us.

Search This Blog