Are you a worrier? It is a struggle for some. I knew a gal who told me once, "I have leaned more toward the worry side. My husband is not a worrier (like me), so sometimes I felt like I needed to worry more (for him) just to make sure we worried enough. Isn't that silly?! It did get better (with age), but my goodness what a fretful waste of time."
How about you? Are you a worrier or have you overcome?!
Blessings,

4 comments:
I think age helps. I don't worry nearly as much as I used to when my family/kids were young. Now I worry about my grandkids...but I worry LESS! xo Diana
I do worry less now...that my kids a grown.
I am a worrier. I REALLY try not to, but when it comes to my boys, and all that that implies, I can't help it!!
And I know it is such an energy waster, but I'm just being real with you!!
xxDaniella
Good Morning Holly, Yep, I'm one of those who has a tendency to worry. When I cannot change whatever is troubling me I give it to the Lord. Then there are times that I have a bad habit of taking it back and then I have to give it up again. I'm working on this and getting much better at letting it go. Joyous Wishes, Linda
Post a Comment