Good morning Holly, Nope you are not alone. For me it's saying I'm going to give "it" up to God, like a problem or situation I cannot do anything about except pray and stop worrying. It works for a few days and then I find myself thinking, okay God I'm going to let you handle this, again. I am so thankful we can have a new chance every day. xo, Linda
Yep- I have been begging at that door more than once in my life. I think most Christians are like that because we are NOT perfect human beings. Great reminder and post- xoDiana
5 comments:
Good morning Holly, Nope you are not alone. For me it's saying I'm going to give "it" up to God, like a problem or situation I cannot do anything about except pray and stop worrying. It works for a few days and then I find myself thinking, okay God I'm going to let you handle this, again. I am so thankful we can have a new chance every day. xo, Linda
Yep- I have been begging at that door more than once in my life. I think most Christians are like that because we are NOT perfect human beings. Great reminder and post- xoDiana
Oh yes, You are not alone! I have been there many times. And we are so lucky to have Him answer it for us every time!
xxDaniella
That's a door I am always eager to find...so yes I'm very familiar with all your post suggests.
Hugs~
Great quote Holly!I am so glad he never gets tired of His children coming to Him!!!
Come by and sign up for my fun giveaway!
bee blessed
mary
Post a Comment