They say if you have one person in your life that really loved you and believed in you that it is enough. Well, I did. Her name was Grammy AND she loved pink! She is my reason for adoring the color pink, being creative, and beautiful memories. I decided years ago that someday when my children had children that I wanted to be called Grammy in hopes that I too could be a blessing to my grandchildren just as our Grammy was to us.
I just had to let you know....because I'm so excited....that I am a Grammy (and a Grandmom). Isn't Grandmom a regal name too?!
Here is my beautiful two day old grandson.
Even newborns are pink!
http://pinkbuttercreme.blogspot.com/
Linking up with Beverly at How Sweet the Sound. Please visit her and the other pink participants!
Blessings,Linking up with Beverly at How Sweet the Sound. Please visit her and the other pink participants!

21 comments:
Thank you for the link Holly!!
Have a great day!
xo Tami
Sweet. I hope I get one of them soon!♥♫
Awwww. What a wonderful blessing to have a sweet grammie and to become one!
Congratulations!! Yes, newborns are the sweetest. Love your little "pink" sign, too.
Hugs, Cindy
Adorable!!! Congratulations "Grammy"!
Dee
Oh Holly, How adorable! Congratulations! Being a grandma is so wonderful and I know you will be a cherished one!
I have fourteen grands....eleven girls and three boys age 34 to 8!
HPS!
Jil ♥
Congrats! What a sweetie. So precious these little ones brought into the world, so new! Enjoy your time being a "GRAMMY!"
I agree, pink makes life even better.
Pink Bathroom, have a great weekend!
PS. I am now your follower.
I enjoyed seeing your sweet tribute to your grammie today.
Congratulations! Happy Pink Saturday! (I hear grandchildren are better than anything!)
Congrats, I am so jealous!!
My grandbaby is far away. Take advantage of every minute you have.
HPS
LL
Oh HOlly!!! Congratulations. There is nothing better in the world that being Grammy or Grandmom or Nana. I love each and every one of our little ones! Enjoy every single moment! xo Diana
Soooo cute!
Congratulations!
Congratulations Holly! I should say Grand Holly. I have been made Grand with 5 grandchildren and I have also been made Great Grand with 2 great grandchildren. They are all a blessing. Enjoy! Hugs, Linda
PS. Happy PINK Saturday!
Congratulations! You will never be the same.
Ah, congratulations to you and your family. You have a new and sweet little treasure to shower with love.
I have a grandson, too, and I adore him.
Happy Pink Saturday, Holly.
what a beautiful grandbaby! I just came over to check out your blog and I love the quotes and all of your inspirational blogs!
Congratulations Grammy :)
He is a beauty!
My mom always wanted to be "Granny" my nephew could not say Granny, he called her Nana, and she loves the name just the same.
OH MY GOSH, Holly, congratulations!!! He is sooo beautiful!!! and such a blessing!!!
Love,
Cindy
Oh Holly, CONGRATULATIONS! You will absolutely love being a nana. There's no better feeling in the world than one of the little ones running to you with open arms yelling your name. ~ Abby
Post a Comment