Diary Of 5
This is a new and fun one. I first found it by way of Bethe at Daily Journey. Come along and join in. It is through the Simple Day Book.
Simple but so much fun.
Have a wonderful day!
I am seeing...
an interesting year ahead
I am hearing...
the hum of the computer
I am smelling...
fresh baked bread
I tasted...
cheesy potato casserole tonight and boy was it yummy!
I am feeling...
tired. Goodnight, sleep tight...
I thought I would share with you this picture I found on Pinterest tonight.
http://saintmaria666.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=48#/d220fnz
Blessings,

4 comments:
Holly love your picture at teh end of this post.
Homemade bread sounds so yummy
Blessings
Someone lassoed the moon. Cute picture you found.
Sweet dreams and don't let the bedbugs bite! Precious picture!
Hugs~
Good morning Holy, I love the image of the girl swinging under the moon. I can smell the sweet summer grass and I can hear the crickets chirping. Thanks. As for that fresh made bread and cheesy potato casserole, YUM! I'm on my way to check out the Simple Day Book. Have a wonderful day. xo, Linda
Post a Comment