Good Morning Holly, I am enjoying your thought and graphic for today. There has been a major change in my household this week and I'm stepping towards the path marked, "My Life." Have a wonderful day! Warmly, Linda
Been reading your posts w/the emails that come through. This Mary Engelbreicht art (did I spell her name correctly)? is one of my favorites. I have a watch that has this picture on it. It redirected me a bunch for years. Still have the watch - just haven't worn it in a long while. Was nice to be reminded of it. And, I've been learning, not to please man but God. I'm surprised sometimes, rather a lot by that lately! Thanks, Jenn
5 comments:
Good Morning Holly, I am enjoying your thought and graphic for today. There has been a major change in my household this week and I'm stepping towards the path marked, "My Life." Have a wonderful day! Warmly, Linda
very true. thank you for the inspiring message. Hope to see you in my Pink Saturday entries one and two. Happy New Year!
I agree. :)
Here's wishing you a year full of blessing!
Ahh truer words were never spoken, oh well maybe there are many true words, but I love the guidance of these!
Hugs~
Been reading your posts w/the emails that come through. This Mary Engelbreicht art (did I spell her name correctly)? is one of my favorites. I have a watch that has this picture on it. It redirected me a bunch for years. Still have the watch - just haven't worn it in a long while. Was nice to be reminded of it. And, I've been learning, not to please man but God. I'm surprised sometimes, rather a lot by that lately! Thanks, Jenn
Post a Comment