Caution...you are about to entere the thinking zone..
So true! If I had to live with only my thoughts every day, I might be in a lot of trouble. We must be so careful of what we think. If we are not careful, what we think may become our truth and thus mislead us. When struggling with your thoughts, ask yourself if it is the truth or if it's what you believe is the truth. There is a big difference.
Blessings,
3 comments:
Isn't that the truth? I am much harder on myself with my thoughts than I would ever be with anyone else. xo Diana
So true! Thank you for pointing this out.
I noticed that writing in my blog helped me keep positive vs the negative!
Love the sign. Is that one of those posted outside a church to announce the up-coming sermon? Right now I'm thinking of several different meanings to the statement. What we think of ourselves, negative or perhaps to puffed-up. What we think of others, negative or positive. Thanks for making us think! lol Have a blessed day, Linda
Post a Comment