It only takes a spark

 
 “At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.”
—Albert Schweitzer (1875-1965); theologian, philosopher, physician

I am most thankful for those who come and help me light my candle when they see it growing dim.  Isn't that just like a good friend?  Not too long ago I had a situation that caused my candle to grow a little dim.  The very next day I got an email from a dear blogging sister who said that she was concerned about me.  It was no accident that she "arrived" when she did and she helped me to rekindle the spark within me.  The greatest blessings are from our relationships to each other.  How's your candle glowing?
Blessings,

6 comments:

The Old Parsonage said...

Hi Holly

My candle glows bright from the love of God, my family and All my friends!

Happy New Year Sweet Friend may your candle shine brightly this year!!!

Leann

NanaDiana said...

What a great post- We are all candles that burn at varying levels, aren't we? And, even a candle that has been extinguished can be relit-that is the joy of God's creation!

I love the looks of your header- xo Diana

Veronica said...

Awww only to true those words Hollysomeone come along when we need them...what a wonderful gift! thanks for your visit to Tassels. I have been following your blog but have not been here in a long while. thanks for bringing me back to read this today!

Veronica

Love Of Quilts said...

Same has happened here too... sweet post. Blessing Trish

Linda M. said...

Hi Holly, Great post! I have experienced this too. Warmly Linda

farmhouse-story said...

lovely post, holly:) and it doesn't dim your candle to spark another--as my g-mom always said:)

Search This Blog