Do something nice...


Do something nice for yourself today - read a magazine, that book you've been wanting to read, call a friend,  take a long bath, watch a movie... Remember to take care of yourself. What is something special you do for yourself?
Blessings,

16 comments:

Love Of Quilts said...

Your going to laugh at me. I do absolutely nothing...meaning I do nothing but rest...that's what I like to do for myself.

Jenny said...

I'm doing 2 nice things for myself today: writing pen pal letters and tonight I'm going to a swing dance! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Holly! See you linked up right after me at Pink Saturday. I am working at the Antique store today and it is SLOW!

Do you have a 4 day a week school?
Thought if you had Monday or Friday off that that might be a good day to get a girls day out together!

bee blessed
mary

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Every night I do a little something for me. I light my candles and take a bubbly soak in the tub. It is a good way to let the day fall away and a quiet place to pray!
HPS!
♥ Jil

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Holly,
What fabulous advice!! And I know we are on the same wave-length!!! Sending (((hugs)))) your way, my friend,
Love,
Cindy

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Since I have a toddler it is difficult to get quality me time...but believe it or not, I like to go shopping - BY MYSELF!

Reading alone is nice ,too. Enjoy your quality time and thank you for the reminder, I am due! :0)

LV said...

The best thing I can do this time of the year is sit by the fire and read or doze off.

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Happy Ps ! I put my feet up and read a goood book. To make the time to do that is a real treat.

Sue McPeak Hunt said...

Good Advice and quite timely...I think I'll do just that...Take Care of Me...nice hot bath sounds great! Happy Pink Saturday!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

My special thing to do and I love is to blog with you all lovely friends! I relax when I blog and enjoy so much. I also love to read, watch movies with hubby and yeah, take long baths. Happy Pink Sat. and have a nice weekend.
FABBY

Ann said...

Don't you love how our miss dreamer is wearing her bright lipstick. I'm going to watch football and basketball. Go Tim Tebow. Happy Pink Sat.
Ann

Linda M. said...

Hi Holly, Thanks for the good advice today. Oh and Happy Pink Saturday too. If yo have time hop over and take a look at my give away celebration. xo, Linda

Nancy said...

Lately I have been crocheting Japanese flower motifs. I look forward to that hour or two at night when I can sit down and finish a couple. This will be an afghan in about a month!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes, Holly! I agree! I did some paper crafts today - working on a collage journal. Sooo relaxing to do something creative!

BTW - your pinks today are a whimsical wonder! So fun!

Joy!
Kathy

Daniella said...

Holly, that is such a sweet post! We should take more time for ourselves, but who has the time? LOL!!
And, Hello Kitty as the Pink Saturday featured blogger is an awesome idea!!!
xxDaniella

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Thank you for stopping by and posting my dress form link, I am so honored, and can't wait for the party! My guilty pleasure is reading blogs and Pinterest when I have time! I will see you on the 7th
Carol

Search This Blog