If we
could see ourselves as our friends see us, then we would truly realize how
special we are. Isn't this true? We can be so hard on ourselves sometimes. So, if that's the case, go and call one of your girlfriends and get a dose of encouragement. I just wanted to say, too, you are such an encouragement to me!
Blessings,
Great poster! I have had vintage bathing suits like that (when they weren't vintage, but the height of fashion). I was a child then, but I poured over the Sears Catalog every season.
Holly, I really like the vintage image and the words across the top. Girl friends and sisters are great for encouraging. Thanks for this post. xo, Linda
7 comments:
AWWWwww! That is so sweet!! YOU are awesome!!
xxDaniella
What a lovely reminder! You are such a sweet blessing! :)
Great poster! I have had vintage bathing suits like that (when they weren't vintage, but the height of fashion). I was a child then, but I poured over the Sears Catalog every season.
Thanks Friend!
bee blessed
mary
I did just that today! AND I got a call from a friend that lives far away...she was thinking of me and called! xo Diana
Oh I love this post, Holly!!! You are awesome, my friend!!! XO Cindy
Holly, I really like the vintage image and the words across the top. Girl friends and sisters are great for encouraging. Thanks for this post. xo, Linda
Post a Comment