In the Pink

Greetings, fellow pink travelers

I used to have a bright pink bike, but it was all manual.  I would ride a block and nearly pass out need to go back home.  Kinda embarrassing.


I hope this first month of 2012 has just been rosy for you.


I was going to give you a call 
and invite you over for brunch

and get your opinion.
http://eclecticinteriordesigngroup.blogspot.com/
What do you think about painting the walls in our dining room this color?  Is it too much?  I think I like it.


Before you go I have a special dessert for you.  It's pink AND sparkly!

Happy Pink Saturday to you.  Please visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound and the other lovely pinkticipants!

Blessings,




10 comments:

Unknown said...

Your pinks are so pretty!

Pink Peony

Linda M. said...

Happy Pink Saturday Holly, Will you handing out sunglasses as your guests enter the newly painted dining room? I do really llke the table setting. And the bikes. Hugs, Linda

Maison Mutt said...

Ohhhh I just love the pink walls. Be sure to show us if you decide to use that color. HPS!
Wags, Niki

Susie Jefferson said...

Fabulous! Love that phone...

Hugs and Happy Pink Saturday!

Anonymous said...

So cute. Pat

vanilla143 said...

The pinks make me so happy! I wouldn't paint those walls! Happy Pink Saturday!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Gorgeous! Happy Pink Saturday.

My PINK is here.

cassandrasminicorner said...

Beautiful pink! Love the pink bicycles..


Visiting for Pink Saturday! Here's my share-hope you can stop by:)

http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2012/01/pink-elephant.html

Yasmin Smith said...

Lots of gorgeous PINK here today!! I would love to own that pink bike!
It was fun to look everything over.
I think maybe the walls would be a bit much with all the other pink, but it sure is pretty, isn;t it!!?
Thanks for sharing...
HAPPY PINK SATURDAY!!!
Francy (Yasmin)

monah http://graciouscottage.com/ said...

Hi Holly,
Very creative pink posting.
moanh

Search This Blog