I like to collect things and sometimes I collect things that I didn't even know I was collecting - like PINK rings! How many PINK rings should a girl have? I am counting 7 in that picture. There is pink morganite, pink beads, pink ice, pink cameo, pink fake...er...I mean pink faux. I just LOVE PINK! PINK is such a happy color! It just makes me feel better and wouldn't you know but a few walls in our home are PINK. Joining the PINK Saturday girls seemed like the natural thing to do. Please go visit some of their websites - they have some amazing pictures and stories to share and be sure to stop by at Beverly's blog: http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/. She is the creator of this wonderful idea!

Happy PINK Saturday everyone!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pink rings on your fingers would definitely make any girl happy. These are gorgeous.

Happy Pink Saturday, Holly.

Tami @ Creative girl Vintage said...

Hi Holly..that is so funny..sometimes I notice I have a collection of things and I didn't even know I was collecting! lol
A pretty ring for each finger.
Happy Pink Saturday..xo Tami

Marie Arden said...

Marie Arden Pink Living.blog
Love all the pink rings. I only have a pink wedding ring. Hoping for a pink eternity band soon!!
Happy Summer! Come visit my pink blog where there is always something pink going on!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love pink rings...actually all kind of rings! Happy Pink Saturday!

Unknown said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Isn't it amazing how much pink we can find within our homes and within our treasures. Pink Saturdays is so much fun, thanks for sharing. XOXO Ilove the pink rings!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

what beauties you have shared with us today!!

Debbie

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Holly,
I just popped over to say "hi" and hope you're doing great!!!
Hugs,
Cindy

Search This Blog