Aaargh!!!



I always liked the Charlie Brown comic strip probably because I can relate to so many of the characters. Often, I feel like Charlie Brown and today is one of those days. I am struggling today with understanding the desire that I believe God has placed in my heart. If the desire I have is real, then why hasn't it happened? Why is not a good question, but I'm asking it anyway because I need to know is it me that has kept it from happening or is the time not right yet? What does it look like? How will I know? Someone told me today that because my desire is so strong and has been there for so long that it is from God. Another person told me that our desire to be may not look like the vision we have. Can we trust God with our desire? Are we to learn to be content in all things? Wait a minute, let me reframe that? How do we know if our being content is a cop out from not moving forward because we are too scared, too tired, etc versus just learning to trust God with where things are? Like I said, I can relate to Charlie Brown! Aaargh!!!

No comments:

Search This Blog