
Well, since it is my first PINK Saturday, I thought that I should get dressed up for the occasion and make sure that EVERYTHING was pink - including my toes. I always think that a little sparkle is good too - GLITTER TOES! Personally, I think the whole world should be PINK. I am so glad that Beverly thought of PINK SATURDAY. What a great idea!! You know, we should have a national holiday called PINK day where everyone wears PINK. Wouldn't that be fun?! I wonder if people's moods would be brighter? If I had to choose a color that would describe me, it would be PINK. I LOVE PINK - it is soft, feminine, girly-girl and makes you happy. I am definitely a girly-girl, soft spoken and I like to be happy and I LOVE being around other PINK personalities. How about you? Are you a PINK girl too?
9 comments:
For a button: Go visit Susie at 1st Floor Flat.
Happy Pink Saturday!
OK...now this reminds me I have to get a pedicure today. LOVE THAT COLOR. I may try something different that my stand-by French Tip!
Happy Pink Saturday~
xoRebecca
Welcome to your first Pink Saturday! It's the simple things in life that make us the happiest, isn't it? Like having cute pink sparkly toes!
Happy PS!
Carol
Yep, pink. Have a great day.
Re: Button. got to a-heart4home.blogspot.com/2009/04/blog-button-with-text-box-for-code.html
or use picnik.com
Good luck.
oh my goodness, glittery pink toe nails - you rock!
Welcome to Pink Saturday. It's a perfect place for you since you are a pink lover! Love your nail polish.
Happy Pink Saturday!
caren
I don't think I'm really a "girly girl" (as you put it) kind of gal :-) And yes, pink (especially the softer shades of it) I like and I too enjoy Pink Saturday. It is here where I met some of the bloggers I have come to really know - they are beautiful women.
Happy 1st Pink Saturday!
Mizpah,
Li
Welcome to Pink Saturday. If you love PINK, this is the place to be. :)
I ADORE sparkle toes!!
xo bj
This is an extremely belated Happy Pink Saturday to you, Holly. I have been so busy with work that I can hardly get around to visit. But, I do want you to know that I am happy you joined us.
Your sparkle toes are adorable. And, I love the idea of a Pink Holiday.
Post a Comment